Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A few sketches

Here's some stuff I cobbled together that I found on my computer. I have a ton more, and I figured since this was an ART BLOG and all I may as well post them.

Also, it seems that my super girly dragons/horses obsession is showing. I've been drawing horses since I was a kid, and my love for horses is probably the reason I started in the first place. Even back when I was younger I was studying horse anatomy from books so I could get better. I was also pretty much competing with this other horse-obsessed girl I went to school with, because I thought she was better than me and I COULD NOT HAVE THAT. I hope it shows, or else that could be embarrassing.

Lastly - two of the dragon drawings here have become full blown paintings, one that I've posted already and one that will be posted soon.



Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment